2nd Shift Warehouse and Hose Assembly Associate
Parker Hannifin is now hiring for 2nd Shift Warehouse and Hose Assembly Associates. This is a full-time career you can retire from!
***NEW PAY INCREASE***
- Starting pay is $17.50 per hour (additional .50 for working 2nd shift).
- Eligible for PROFIT SHARING immediately upon hire!
- Eligible for insurance benefits immediately upon hire.
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, 401k with company match, company funded pension plan.
- Parker is committed to providing team members an Empowered, Inclusive and Values driven work environment that encourages learning and personal growth.
• Execute required shipping and receiving activities to meet customer requirements and internal measures.
• Understand how to set up and operate a fitting saw, assembly crimper, assembly lathe, pressure tester, flush booth, and air-powered tools.
• Prepare assembled product for shipment to the customer.
• Perform cycle counting and/or physical inventory.
• Operate various types of equipment, including: forklifts, automated storage and retrieval systems, and automated warehouse management systems (WMS).
• Understand how to use various computer-based programs such as Bill of Ladings, small package manifest, PC type applications, mainframe type applications, etc.
• Record necessary data on appropriate paperwork and/or in computer-based program(s).
• Maintain all equipment according to facility maintenance procedures.
• Assemble parts in the specified manner.
• Perform all responsibilities in a safe manner observing all safety requirements.
• Actively support the Corporate Win Strategy.
• Ability to operate various types of assembly equipment, cutting equipment, and forklifts.
• Ability to use measuring devices; tape measurer, caliper.
• Ability to perform basic math; convert a decimal to a fraction and plot on a measuring tape.
• Read and interpret written (English) instructions.
• Must have problem-solving, general safety, mathematical, and housekeeping skills.
• Ability to work well in teams.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, and twist.
Education & Experience requirements
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Computer experience is a plus
• 2nd shift: 1:30pm–10pm
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets.
Increasing its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, Parker Hannifin is among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. We employ approximately 55,000 people in 50 countries around the world.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We would love to have you on our team! Apply Today!
***Please note: you must upload your resume before applying online.***