Mc Cook, NE
Parker Hannifin has an immediate need for Production Associates (2nd and 3rd Shift). Your primary responsibility will include assembling hoses and hose parts.
We are looking for people who care about the business and want to make a difference. This is a full-time career you can retire from! Apply today for immediate consideration.
We offer outstanding benefits and pay:
- $15.46 - $16.48/hr starting wage, total with benefits is $21–$24/hr
- Competitive premium cost for: medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, voluntary optional life insurance, and personal accident insurance
- No cost coverage for: FSA, $50,000 basic life insurance policy, and short-term and long-term disability programs
- Paid vacation and up to 11 holidays per year
- 401(k) with match and pension
- $1500 retention bonus
- Profit sharing opportunities – historically been at 15% of base salary per quarter
2nd and 3rd Shift Positions:
3pm - 11pm
11pm - 7am
Essential Job Duties:
• Prepare and complete all associated paperwork.
• Assist in the training of all new employees as assigned by the shift foreman.
• Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
• Perform work to prescribed safety guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Must pass pre-employment screening
• Basic knowledge and use of hand tools
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Sound decision-making skills
• Good math, reading, writing skills
• Strong trouble shooting skills
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to exercise continuous mental, visual, and audio attention
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Must be reliable
• Strong attention to detail
• Standing is required for extended periods of time; walking, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, turning, twisting, squatting, and lifting are performed on a regular basis
• Requires flexible hours and short notice for overtime
Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent is normally required but proven work experience can substitute for education
• Experience in manufacturing and running industrial equipment is preferred but not required. We will train you.
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
Increasing its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, Parker Hannifin is among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. We employ approximately 55,000 people in 50 countries around the world.
Apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to receiving your online application!
Only those who complete their online application will be considered for this position.