2nd & 3rd Shift Machine Operator
HOURLY PAY - STARTING UP TO $21/HR
***Multiple Positions Available***
Machine Operators may operate in the following areas depending on position:
- Wire Braid Machine
- Test & Packaging
Schedules Available To Choose From:
• 6:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. (4 days a week)
• 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (5 days a week)
• 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. (5 days a week)
• Flexible overtime schedule
• Up to 112 hours of Paid Time Off your first year!
• Profit sharing paid 4 times a year
• Shift premiums for 2nd and 3rd shifts
• 401(k) with company match and Retirement Income Account
• Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance options available day 1
• Health savings account
• Life insurance and disability
• Reimbursements for gym memberships, safety shoes, safety glasses, and education
• Environmentally controlled 70° work environment 365 days a year!
• Robust vendor-provided lunch, snack, and beverage options for purchase
• Performance Review with wage increases annually
• Set-up and operate thermo-plastic extruders and all auxiliary equipment in the extruder line.
• Recognize and correct irregularities in the extruder line.
• Use a variety of precision measuring instruments, perform all required testing, and record all pertinent information to ensure that quality standards are met.
• Responsible for material scheduling and material handling through each assigned process.
• Report equipment problems and irregularities in the production process to designated personnel.
• Accountable for process, evaluation, measurement, documentation, and improvement on a continual basis in order to meet plant business objectives.
• Participate in area and process team activities and projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor or Leader.
• Must have ability to utilize a wide variety of precision measuring equipment
• Must use good judgment and ability to make decisions
• Must be competent in basic mathematical and analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication.
• Must hold high school diploma or GED equivalent
Parker Hannifin - Parflex Division - Manitowoc manufactures multiple types of braided plastic and rubber hose and polypropylene tubing for the most extreme applications on the planet. Specialty products include bonded, formed and reinforced hose and tubing, and many other customer specific designs used by air and space community, military, utility companies, farm implements, and U.S. military defense contractors.
Apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to receiving your application online or stop by in person! Quick Apply to the receive the apply details!
Only those who complete their online application will be considered for this position.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”