2nd Shift Assembly Worker
Parker Hannifin has immediate openings for 2nd Shift Warehouse Assembly Workers at our Eaton and Lewisburg plants. These are part-time, full-time, and temporary positions.
There are limited positions available. Apply online today to be considered!
We offer excellent pay:
• $14.50/hr for temp positions
• $15/hr for full-time
Full-time employee benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) match
• Eligible for the bonus program effective 1 year from date of hire (Retention bonuses up to $1000 within the first year)
As an Assembly Worker you will perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce products and operate a variety of de-burring equipment by performing the following duties.
• Place parts in specified relationship to each other.
• Crimp, press, attach and/or install components, cap, pack, label, ship products.
• Set up and operate various assembly machines (i.e.: crimpers, presses, o-ring machine, etcher, stamper, grinders).
• Work at different work stations as production needs require.
• Understand and follow the component and finished goods supermarket work instructions.
• Follow written standard work procedures including all safety and 5S procedures.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• No experience required. We will train.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to count, add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• To perform this job successfully you should have knowledge of Database software and Inventory software.
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to hot and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud where hearing protection is required.
• Safety glasses, steel toed shoes and hearing protection required.
Apply online today. We look forward to receiving your online application!
Only those who complete their online application will be considered for this position.
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
Increasing its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, Parker Hannifin is among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. We employ approximately 55,000 people in 50 countries around the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor