Parker Hannifin is now hiring Assembly Operators. There are part-time and full-time, as well as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift opportunities available. This is a full-time career you can retire from!
As an Assembly Operator you will perform assembly and ensure standard work process is followed in a Work Center team environment.
Our benefits include:
• Excellent pay starting at $15.37/hr and going up to $16.27/hr
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) match
• Bonus program eligibility effective 1 year from date of hire
• High school degree or GED
• Assembly experience preferred
• Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to handle a fast paced work environment.
• Able to stand for most of the shift, and lift up to 35 pounds.
• Read and understand bills of material and routings.
• Keep work area neat, clean and organized using the 5S+ Safety approach.
• Read and interpret assembly drawings, process, and test instructions.
• Assemble units, using a variety of assembly, test and measuring tools.
• Trouble shoot problems and take corrective actions.
• Perform routine and repetitive work while maintaining a high degree of quality and quantity.
• Exercise good housekeeping in work area 5S plus Safety - Overtime as deemed necessary
Apply online today! We look forward to receiving your online application!
Only those who complete their online application will be considered for this position.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor