Customer Service Representative
Parker Hannifin is now hiring Customer Service Representatives in Lakeville, MN.
The Customer Service Representative will work independently to provide premier customer service to assigned, established customers; assist their customers in all areas of order entry, changes, problem resolution, and communication of Division pricing and follow-up to insure the customer is satisfied; provide prompt service to phone calls, faxes and e-mails, communications come from customers, Divisions and sales staff; and have the support of the team when needed and work under the direction of the office supervisor and/or PSC Manager.
Pay based on experience!
We offer excellent benefits, including:
• Paid holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Company paid pension
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
• Company paid life insurance
• Profit sharing offered starting on hire date
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Communicate in a timely manner with customers, field sales, and internal personnel regarding customer needs.
• Receive, review, and input customer orders
• Provide prompt responses to customer requests, issues and schedule changes made by phone, fax, e-mails, etc.
• Follow-through to resolve customer complaints.
• Use Parker catalogs and reference material to answer customer questions.
• Perform all required and best practice activities in the servicing of all customers.
• Expedite Division product and maintain positive relations.
• Maintain and expand upon current customer relationships.
• Actively support the Corporate Win Strategy.
• Perform other related responsibilities.
• Previous customer service experience in any industry
• Excellent telephone skills with the ability to work with others
• Ability to read and interpret written forms of communication
• Order entry and order tracking experience
• E-mail and internet (customer portal) experience
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and motivated to follow through to closure
• Ability to multi-task many projects at once, prioritize and escalate issues when appropriate
• Computer proficiency
• Strong team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong customer orientation
• Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
Increasing its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, Parker Hannifin is among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. We employ approximately 55,000 people in 50 countries around the world.
Apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to receiving your online application!
Only those who complete their online application will be considered for this position.