Division EHS Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
To be considered for this opportunity, you may upload any resumes / job history files, but you MUST apply online as well at the link provided after clicking 'Apply now'.
Parker Hannifin is now hiring a Division EHS Manager.
As the Division EHS Manager, you will lead, manage, and coordinate all aspects of division goals and objectives in Environment, Health and Safety (EHS).
You will report to the General Manager or Operations Manager depending on division size and structure and work with their staff on a regular basis. In matters of EHS, you will directly supervise the facility’s EHS coordinators.
• BS Degree in a technical field, preferably EHS (extensive experience with certificate programs, seminars and CEU’s or associates degree possibly acceptable).
• 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment.
• 5+ years experience in Ergonomics and Behavior Based Safety a plus.
• 5+ years of applicable experience.
• Lead Auditor or internal trained in ISO14001.
• A strong working knowledge of EHS regulations.
• Develop and implement programs and procedures to meet Division objectives and targets in EHS. Key focus points include:
* Accident Prevention
* EHS Regulatory Compliance
* Energy management and use reduction
* Waste Minimization
* Management Systems (as required)
• Coordinate all EHS training.
• Support and manage corrective actions from Corporate EHS audits.
• Act as on-site contact for Corporate EHS Department and under Corporate direction manage EPA actions such as NOV’s, cleanups, and complaints.
• Act as on-site contact for Corporate EHS Department and under their direction manage OSHA actions such as inspections, letters of noncompliance, informal conferences.
• Direct all applicable EHS reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain necessary EHS records.
• Ensure compliance with Corporate EHS Policy and Directives.
• Chair ISO 14000 and 18000 Committees (if applicable).
• Support customer EHS requirements (i.e. IMDS).
• Develop, measure and track internal EHS metrics, plans and goals.
• Report directly to division management and at staff meetings on EHS matters.
• Ensure the training of new facility EHS Coordinators.
• Attend biannual EHS Conference or annual Country council meetings.
• Direct the division’s waste management (recycling) program.
• Support and integrate EHS into Lean, HR, and Supply Chain efforts.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong communication and computer skills.
• Creative ability in insuring safety of employees, the environment while meeting the needs of production.
• Ability to plan and implement EHS programs.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively with management as well as associates from the floor.
• Must be able to travel and work out of the office.
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Fill out the apply form, attach your resume, and click 'Apply now'. You can also apply on the employer's website. Click 'Apply now' for the link.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.