Machine Operator 2nd Shift - $1,000 Sign On Bonus
***$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS***
2nd Shift Position
Parker Hannifin Corporation- Batesville, MS has immediate openings for Machine Operators.
We offer excellent pay based starting at Up to $13.50/hr, as well as bonus pay such as quarterly profit sharing and shift premium pay DAY 1.
- $13.00/HR plus 50 cent Shift Differential Pay
• 401(k) with company match and Retirement Income Account
• Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance options available on date of hire!
• Health savings account
• Life insurance and disability
• Reimbursements for gym memberships, safety shoes, safety glasses, and education
• Temperature-controlled work environment!
• Performance Review with wage increases annually
- Operate assigned machinery
- Reading basic English and interpreting prints
- Inspection of material (looking for defects on parts)
- Must be able to inspect work and perform a First and Last Piece Check using gages and vectors
- Print tickets & labels for plating
- Material Handling
- Inspection & piece count after brazing oven
- Produce quality parts
- Meet productivity requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient math and measuring skills
- Cooperative, positive can-do attitude
- Ability to read prints and use various measuring tools such as calipers and other gages Must become certified as “Trained” within probationary period
- Accredited High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours
- Must follow verbal and written instructions
- Must follow all safety rules
- Must be available for any shift
- Must be available to work weekends, as needed
- Stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor
- Must be able to do some twisting of upper torso
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds regularly from floor to waist height
- Ability to exert 10-25 pounds of force frequently to move objects
- Must be able to wear required PPE (safety toe shoes)
Apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to receiving your online application!
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)