Warehouse Assembly Associate
**Please note: you must upload your resume before applying online.**
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
We employ approximately 55,000 people in 50 countries around the world, and we are now hiring a Warehouse Assembly Worker. Your primary responsibility will include assembling hoses and hose parts.
• Pull product per customer requirements.
• Assemble pulled product for shipment to the customer.
• Process inbound shipments for appropriate storage.
• Cycle counting and/or physical inventory.
• Execute required shipping and receiving activities to meet customer requirements and internal measures.
• Operate various types of equipment, including: fork lifts, automated storage and retrieval systems, and automated warehouse management systems (WMS).
• Understand how to use various computer based programs such as Bill of Ladings, small package manifest, PC type applications, mainframe type applications, etc.
• Record necessary data on appropriate paperwork and/or in computer based program(s).
• Maintain all equipment according to facility maintenance procedures.
• Assemble parts in the specified manner.
• Perform all responsibilities in a safe manner observing all safety requirements.
• Actively support the Corporate Win Strategy.
• Ability to use measuring devices; tape measurer, caliper.
• Ability to perform basic math; convert a decimal to a fraction and plot on a measuring tape.
• Read and interpret written (English) instructions.
• Must have problem-solving, general safety, mathematical, and housekeeping skills.
• Ability to work well in teams.
• Strong attention to detail.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor