Warehouse Value Stream Leader
Sorry, this job has expired.
You must upload your resume and complete the online application before being considered for an immediate interview.
Parker Hannifin is now hiring a Value Stream Leader.
As the Value Stream Leader you will:
• Lead the operation of one or more plant value streams.
• Implement plans under the direction of the Value Stream Manager, the Parker Lean system and Win Strategy to ensure a safe work environment, drive quality improvements, provide premier customer service, develop a qualified work force and reduce operating costs, inventories, and lead times through continuous improvements.
• Oversee day-to-day activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual expectations.
• Serve as model by promoting safety, new ideas, and positive change.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Sufficient background in accounting, PC skills, manufacturing, human resource management and inventory control.
• Experience with LEAN teams or leading LEAN teams is preferred.
• Develop and lead associates, making employment decisions and performance assessments of an assigned plant value stream(s).
• Facilitate associate development, utilization of team consensus to evaluate decisions.
• Meet with Value Stream associates regularly.
• Lead the plant value stream(s) in daily operations and continuous improvements, including supply chain, production control, manufacturing priorities and coordination between all shifts in the value stream.
• Assist the Value Stream Manager to create continuous product flow, utilize pull systems, and to level the workload.
• Create the basis for continuous improvement and employee empowerment by ensuring that standardized work and
processes are followed, needed adjustments are implemented, and the area is compliant with safety and 5S requirements.
• Instill and maintain a positive team atmosphere in the Value Stream(s) by holding regular team meetings.
• Utilize PDCA in conjunction with Tracking Centers and Team Improvement Boards to ensure results.
• Provide effective cross-training for Value Stream associates and backups from other value streams to assure the continuous smooth running of the value stream.
• Encourage team to stop and fix problems in order to get quality right
the first time.
• Work with the Value Stream Manager to develop the future state value stream map and manage the plans to achieve it as documented in the Value Steam Tracking Center.
• Work with the Group Leader and the Value Stream Team to maintain Team Improvement Boards. A visually controlled environment must be
developed to assure no problems are hidden.
• Demonstrated teamwork and team-building skills.
• Ability to assess and develop individual and team skills and
• Ability to create and maintain enthusiasm for challenges.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.